Author Topic: 650 engine and box wanted  (Read 1706 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linden

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
650 engine and box wanted
« on: July 07, 2011, 10:11:52 PM »
Hi ,if any one has an early 650 engine and box for sale please let me know..Condition of engine is not important as long as it is servicable.I am in Kent. I want it to replace the engine in my 500L. Cheers Dennis 07891072098

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: 650 engine and box wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 06:38:36 PM »
Hi there, I've got a broken gearbox for sale, think it will be possible to repair but I'm definitely not an expert.  I've seen a fully reconditioned one for sale on eBay for £750 but I'd be very happy with much less than that, if you're interested please let me know!
Every cloud has one...

linden

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
Re: 650 engine and box wanted
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 08:20:15 AM »
Thanks for your reply, but i i'll hang on and try and get engine and gearbox together .Cheers Dennis

Darrell

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1715
  • Karma: 4
    • facebook profile
Re: 650 engine and box wanted
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 08:35:12 AM »
Buy the one off e bay, enthusiasts won't part with 126 engines for a 500.
'84 aircooled 126 & 500F still in kit form
Not the only African in the village :)

linden

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
Re: 650 engine and box wanted
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 06:42:57 PM »
Got one :P