Author Topic: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126  (Read 1965 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skoda_norman

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 115
  • Karma: 0
Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
« on: April 01, 2011, 05:08:03 AM »
Hello. I recently bought a Fiat 126 and the next logical step of ownership is to acquire a Haynes manual. So if anyone has a manual that'll cover a 1983 650cc air-cooled 126 I'd be grateful if you could let me know. Condition doesn't matter as long as it's still readable.

Many thanks,

Rob.

Aaron

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 232
  • Karma: 0
Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 05:50:17 AM »
There's an electronic version of the manual (not Haynes though) in the members section.  Just make a donation to the club and this will get you access to it. :)

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 09:08:32 AM »
Always plenty on Ebay. Or as already said, join and it's free

skoda_norman

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 115
  • Karma: 0
Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 11:17:03 AM »
Ah brilliant, I'll have to have a proper look around the website.

There are plenty on eBay but only upto 77 with the smaller capacity engine. I could only find brand new ones covering the 650cc and I don't really want to pay £20 for a Haynes manual.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 07:44:09 PM »
Try www.Amazon.co.uk. There is a couple of used Fiat 126 Haynes workshop manuals. Used prices starts at £1.49. Just type Fiat 126. Good luck.