Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Looking for a gearbox
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Looking for a gearbox (Read 1940 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
126bisbloke
Member
Posts: 44
Karma: 0
Looking for a gearbox
«
on:
April 29, 2013, 09:52:13 PM »
Hi it's me again
Im looking for a gearbox rebuild kit or a suitable replacement if anyone knows of one floating about please let me know. I think that the first bearing is on its way out so it will need to be sorted out sooner rarther than later
Any offers please?
Logged
markbubble
Member
Posts: 19
Karma: 0
Re: Looking for a gearbox
«
Reply #1 on:
April 30, 2013, 06:51:52 AM »
iv not taken a 126 box apart but if its just bearings etc that are needed im pretty sure they will be off the shelf bearings so you might be able to rebuild it by getting bearings and seals at a local supplier and making your own gaskets?
Logged
126bisbloke
Member
Posts: 44
Karma: 0
Re: Looking for a gearbox
«
Reply #2 on:
April 30, 2013, 04:53:57 PM »
Thanks Mark, that sounds cool I think that it's the 1st bearing getting noisey, but I can't afford to be without a car which is why I'm looking for a gearbox, or perhaps a n engine and gearbox combined. I have a BIS but I'd love to have an aircooled but then need a hatchback lol.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Looking for a gearbox