Author Topic: Jan's Green 126 is for sale on Ebay!  (Read 4689 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fiatfsm

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 675
  • Karma: 2
Re: Jan's Green 126 is for sale on Ebay!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 06:37:44 PM »
I do wonder if the buyer bought it to supply parts to his other 126? Id love to know why some people bother doing all that work and not finishing it though, or even doing it properly in the first place.

A mate has an old Jaguar from 1948 that he bought as an unfinished project, it was like Jans cars nearly there but not quite! Hes now seeing rust come through on all the edges, turns out the restorer had refitted all the bolt on panels before painting it, so all the edges you cant see are bare metal ::)
1987 Fiat 126 FSM, alloys, clear lights, Polish tat accessories... love it!

Darrell

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1715
  • Karma: 4
    • facebook profile
Re: Jan's Green 126 is for sale on Ebay!
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 07:19:13 PM »
I have now got the third set of forms to fill-in for a new V5C!!!! for my little 500F

This new form has just arrived today.

On the old V5 I filled in the section with my (new keeper's) name, they sent me a letter saying it is not clear what I want to do!
They asked me to fill in a form and now I have a form back again!!! :( :( :( :(

I agree, my XS was easy but dunno what is going-on, sometimes I think one finds the tangles in the web!
'84 aircooled 126 & 500F still in kit form
Not the only African in the village :)