Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!! (Read 1901 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jan-in-UK
Super Member
Posts: 533
Karma: 5
Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!
«
on:
August 13, 2010, 05:42:35 PM »
I found this by accident. No, I am not going to bring it (if someone would ask this question
)
I thought I will die laughing!!!! I have to admit - even me, I didn't se something like it so far
Great job and it does really go on the water!!!!!! [-/
Amazing idea and if only weather would be better here.....
http://otomoto.pl/inny-amfibia-8x8-T1614114.html
Logged
Such a thing as Fiat 126p will never happen again to this planet... Love it.
www.fsoclub.co.uk
bis13
Super Member
Posts: 2749
Karma: 39
Re: Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!
«
Reply #1 on:
August 14, 2010, 03:38:43 PM »
do not tell me for one minute that the 652 powered eight wheels!! that has to be a mock up fantasy build!
Logged
Jan-in-UK
Super Member
Posts: 533
Karma: 5
Re: Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!
«
Reply #2 on:
August 15, 2010, 10:04:54 PM »
Have no clue, emailed the guy just as i am curious and i am awaiting replay!
Logged
Such a thing as Fiat 126p will never happen again to this planet... Love it.
www.fsoclub.co.uk
Dr.Faustus
Newbie
Posts: 7
Karma: 0
Re: Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!
«
Reply #3 on:
September 07, 2010, 12:02:47 PM »
it's not fantasy guys [-/ FSM made an amphibius evolution of 126
But I don't know fi it works well
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!