Author Topic: new to forum and just brought my first 126 bis  (Read 1338 times)

stuart hardiman

new to forum and just brought my first 126 bis
« on: June 14, 2010, 09:35:12 PM »
hello there my name is stu i am new to the forum and have recently just brought my first 126. its a 91 jreg bis which since i have purchased it modified the interior by fitting cinquecento sporting  front seats and removing the rear seat to put a 10inch sub and two 6by 9 speakers all professionaly done and re carpeted the whole car new door cards and head lining. just wondered if anyone can help me on finding some front indicator lenses as mine are broken. preferably clear? :) i have always liked them and my parents had two of them when i was a kid one of them was brand new on a d reg one of the last aircooled ones.

RSPSTEVE

Re: new to forum and just brought my first 126 bis
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 12:21:58 PM »
welcome to the forum mate .

Any pics of your car ?
Steve
13 inch-Speedline (abarth) alloys 165 55 13 nankang tyres -lowered front suspension- -roof arial-clear front and side lenses-Restored Britax folding sunroof

stuart hardiman

Re: new to forum and just brought my first 126 bis
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 01:37:28 AM »
hello there sorry ive not replied ive been on holiday. i am hoping to get some pics of my 126 aka tinkerbell very soon. its about to get the front panel resprayed as the person who had it before me used to tow it with a motorhome and drilled a big hole in the front panel to put a electric socket on it for the lights. i have spent a lot of time on it since ive owned it four weeks ago. i would love to get a very early 70s 126 but i think i will have more chance of winning the lottery. :D