Author Topic: New and used parts to Fiat 126 !!!  (Read 3245 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kris_124

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
New and used parts to Fiat 126 !!!
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:33:44 PM »
Hi !!!

I have all parts to our favourite car  :D If you wont some help to find a parts please write !!!

andrewblears

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 58
  • Karma: 0
exsaust
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 10:35:10 PM »
Hi i am looking for a metale plate wich gose between the exsaust and the engine can you hellp

Kris

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
New and used parts to Fiat 126 !!!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 10:24:26 AM »
yes of course  :D which metal plate is it the elbow joint between the exhaust pipe and engine ??

michaelodonnell500

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 758
  • Karma: 7
Front seats.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 10:36:46 AM »
Hi. I'm after a set of front seats, preferably in poor condition as I only need the rails from them.
Whereabouts are you? I live near Staines in Middlesex and I would have to pick them up.

Thanks

Michael
Rust does not discriminate

andrewblears

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 58
  • Karma: 0
No
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 10:43:50 AM »
No its for my bis
It bolts to the exsaust then to the engine its a flat plate with 4 holls in it there are 2 on the exsaust one on the back one on the front its the lager one i am missing and the bolts wich bolt it to the exsaust.
Ps I am in manchester

Kris

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
New and used parts to Fiat 126 !!!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 07:26:27 PM »
I come from Poland I live in Radom. I can send you many parts becouse in Poland it's a lot of possibilitys to acquire it. If you wont I'll send you parts and if parts will be ok you'll pay me the money in my account. I sell whereby the Ebay and if you wont we could realize transaction by means of this portal.

PS I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes.