Author Topic: Wanted Switch  (Read 1624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Wanted Switch
« on: May 02, 2011, 10:31:11 AM »
Looking for a blanking (I think) switch that goes in the missing place see below:-



I know it doesn't do anything but just doesn't look finished
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:35:11 AM by dajwid »

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Wanted Switch
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 06:39:57 PM »
Yes I see you are missing a bit there Daj. I think I may have the one you need , it's one that I got from Bis13  ;D

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Wanted Switch
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 09:06:26 PM »
 ;D :D That the one I need

bis13

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2749
  • Karma: 39
Re: Wanted Switch
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 10:46:28 PM »
i think i might have some more of these switches in a tin somewhere i will look as too many can never be enough....