Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
Fiat 126 Chat
»
Fiat 126 Chat
»
Spring GREASE time :D got a guide for exactly what to lube?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Spring GREASE time :D got a guide for exactly what to lube? (Read 1244 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Bolek
Member
Posts: 45
Karma: 0
Spring GREASE time :D got a guide for exactly what to lube?
«
on:
March 23, 2016, 12:49:26 AM »
I want to make sure my suspension etc is also greased up properly! I have an 86 126p 650E (btw what is the 'E' edition?)
what grease is best for kingpins etc… ?
and does anybody have a DIY with photos so I can get crackin'?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
Fiat 126 Chat
»
Fiat 126 Chat
»
Spring GREASE time :D got a guide for exactly what to lube?