Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on August 06, 2015, 06:44:09 AM

Title: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 06, 2015, 06:44:09 AM
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C630082

I knew these were going up in value but 8 grand?
Title: Re: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: mintex on August 06, 2015, 08:37:59 PM
really  :o !!!
Title: Re: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: drcdb15 on August 07, 2015, 12:43:10 AM
Asking 8 grand and getting 8 grand are two completely different things.

Title: Re: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: Gadge on August 07, 2015, 06:30:34 AM
I think people wanting to sell theses cars are getting too greedy. I've noticed that prices are going up but there are some people who are really out of touch when it comes to the values of 126s. I realise that it's an exceptional example of a BIS but I'ld only consider paying that for a concorse early aircooled one certainly not a BIS. £5000 at the very most.
Title: Re: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: Bar Vitelli on August 07, 2015, 09:03:49 AM
Our cars are priceless!  ;D
Title: Re: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on August 07, 2015, 11:46:18 AM
Our cars are priceless!  ;D
:thumbup :thumbup

This guy pays a whole suitcase!! look at: 1:11
Love the video!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_n19kDz918[/youtube]
Title: Re: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 07, 2015, 03:55:05 PM
cool vid Piet!
Title: Re: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: Gadge on August 07, 2015, 05:44:53 PM
Our cars are priceless!  ;D

Haha sadly thier not, as much as I love these little cars they do have a price and its a lot shorter than £8000  ;D
Title: Re: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: Peter777 on August 28, 2015, 03:50:42 PM
Hi Guys.
Need your expert advice. I want to sell my 2000 ELX . LHD 49.000km . Its in mint condition inside and out, runs like brand new . 12 months mot with no advisories. Just waiting for the V5C to come through.
How much is it worth?

Cheers
Title: Re: £8000?!?!!!
Post by: Gadge on August 28, 2015, 05:40:03 PM
It's hard to say without looking but somewhere around £2000?