Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: chefjamie on August 04, 2015, 08:51:57 AM

Title: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: chefjamie on August 04, 2015, 08:51:57 AM
Hello...
I'm selling my fiat 126 restoration project !! I'm told its a rare model its a 1983 'brown' model in black with. Black plastic bumpers original interior and 4 mini lite alloys. It's a restoration project so it doesn't drive or start I have boxes of parts and spares I does need some welding and body work has a V5 and I also have Haynes manual for it as well. Seats are in good condition, carpets original as well selling because I have a few projects and need to make space as I'm moving house ! I'm looking for around the £600 mark but am open to offers anything considered..the car does need towing away on a trailer!!! It has a sunroof as well ... Must go due to needing space !!  07724 925236 Call it text me
Jamie
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: Bar Vitelli on August 04, 2015, 01:31:41 PM
Do you have any pictures? What colour is the interior?
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: chefjamie on August 04, 2015, 03:59:48 PM
I do have pictures but it won't let me upload them coz the pics are to big the interior is beige and brown if you have a mobile I can text them to you !?!
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 04, 2015, 07:11:21 PM
Is this FUT by any chance?
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: chefjamie on August 04, 2015, 07:33:35 PM
I am affraid to say it is yes.. I'm guessing you know her !?
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 04, 2015, 10:22:36 PM
I know the car quite well yes :)
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: chefjamie on August 05, 2015, 07:22:08 AM
I love the little car but I curre have to much on to finish it !! It's a real shame as well because. I really love this on although I do struggle getting in it !! But sadly it has to go...
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 05, 2015, 07:28:50 AM
Shame cause you only just got it too :(

Good luck with the sale.
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: DannyPancho on November 27, 2015, 10:02:43 PM
How much work needs to be done would you say? And while im at is, wheres the car located? I dont own a 126 and am 18y/o so i dont want to be in over my head  :P
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 27, 2015, 10:37:35 PM
When I last saw this car it needed both front wings and drivers side floor was a little rotten in places.. the interior looked absolutely mint though! the engine did run, spent hours on the car getting it running but it could do with an oil change. unfortunately, the sump plug was rounded..

Thats all I can remember :)
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: DannyPancho on November 28, 2015, 12:00:58 AM
Okay thats great thanks for the info 😁 
Is there any photos of this? I see the trouble with posting the pictures on here, so by email perhaps?
Title: Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
Post by: Pete126 on November 28, 2015, 11:55:19 AM
The advert is 4 months old :o best PM the seller and find out if its still for sale