Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: Gadge on July 12, 2015, 08:21:00 PM

Title: Reverse eye leaf spring with flipped leaf
Post by: Gadge on July 12, 2015, 08:21:00 PM
I thought ild offer this out to anyone on here first before I stick it on eBay. This leaf started life as a ricambio reverse eye spring so was totally refurbished with new nylon leaf protectors and hub bushes. It cost over £100. I then disassembled it and flipped one leaf, regreased the nylon protectors and reassembled it all using a press. Once fitted it will lower your car around 45mm. It's only seen about 1000 miles before being replaced with an abarth lowered one which suited me better. Yours if you want it for £40 :) can't really post it though as its too heavy and bulky looking.

(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o272/gadge1/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-07/3CF02238-3223-41FD-8738-0FA561664859_zpsl863nkld.jpg) (http://s122.photobucket.com/user/gadge1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-07/3CF02238-3223-41FD-8738-0FA561664859_zpsl863nkld.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Reverse eye leaf spring with flipped leaf
Post by: the duke of 126 on July 18, 2015, 12:00:04 PM
im interested please see your pm for my number