Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Bar Vitelli on July 05, 2015, 02:09:58 PM

Title: Window Seals
Post by: Bar Vitelli on July 05, 2015, 02:09:58 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy new window seals for front and back windows for an air cooled 126?
Title: Re: Window Seals
Post by: Dom.kelltt on July 05, 2015, 11:01:46 PM
Sorry about gate crashing your post but does anyone know of any for BIS also?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Window Seals
Post by: Pete126 on July 05, 2015, 11:42:43 PM
Their both the same Dom, Gary available from 126fan...
Title: Re: Window Seals
Post by: Bar Vitelli on July 06, 2015, 05:59:04 AM
Thanks, Pete...they are for Mrs BV's car which is nearing completion...I'll get them ordered tonight!   ;D
Title: Re: Window Seals
Post by: dadandlad on July 06, 2015, 07:20:52 AM
I thought the rear windows are different sizes
Title: Re: Window Seals
Post by: Pete126 on July 06, 2015, 09:35:51 AM
If you Email Martin at 126fan he will have or will get the rear screen rubber surround as well, Maybe you guys can get an order up together, and just pay one shipping charge, Just a thought :D
Title: Re: Window Seals
Post by: Kent126 on July 06, 2015, 02:57:43 PM
I think also Ricambio but a bit more pricey.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.