Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: StrackeB on June 29, 2015, 10:01:19 AM

Title: Will this fit my 126
Post by: StrackeB on June 29, 2015, 10:01:19 AM
Hello everybody!

Can someone tell me if these will fit my 126p (1982). It has stock wheels. Do I need an adapter to make these fit?

http://webshop.fiat500126.com/katalog/artikelinfo/718/wheel-cover-_with-fiat-logo
http://webshop.fiat500126.com/katalog/artikelinfo/7883/adapter-for-2-piece-alloy-wheel-rim-covers

Greetings from Belgium!
Title: Re: Will this fit my 126
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on June 29, 2015, 04:15:05 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. Not sure about the fit on the 126 wheels but one was a good fit on the hubcap resonator guitar I made
[(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/29/83bcb6df395a6924be3a8db2f7f67f2a.jpg)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Will this fit my 126
Post by: 1973/126 on July 05, 2015, 11:57:38 AM
 Those hub caps will not fit a 126 as they are, but there is a way you can fit chrome hub caps. I will post some pictures later.