Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: theBISiness on June 26, 2015, 09:17:56 AM

Title: BIS Exhaust
Post by: theBISiness on June 26, 2015, 09:17:56 AM
I'm after a new exhaust for my BIS preferably something a bit sporty. I've searched the web and cant find anything other than the standard one. Does anybody know one that will fit?

Cheers
Title: Re: BIS Exhaust
Post by: stuey on June 26, 2015, 12:16:28 PM
Sadly only a standard BIS exhaust or get one custom made, I'm pretty sure (but will wait to be corrected) that there isn't any off the shelf options...
Title: Re: BIS Exhaust
Post by: Da Londo on July 08, 2015, 10:36:05 AM
Mate of mine has a sports exhaust fitted to his BIS and we've been told by the seller that it was for the 500 Giardiniera originally.

https://youtu.be/XLFuF9eJhyo
Title: Re: BIS Exhaust
Post by: Bambino126 on July 08, 2015, 12:11:44 PM
Gadge has a Giardiniera sports one on his Bis. Looks awesome.

http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=8753.120

Bottom of Page 9


Title: Re: BIS Exhaust
Post by: Gadge on July 08, 2015, 06:30:25 PM
And after 100 miles it's still going strong  ;D