Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: Da Londo on June 18, 2015, 10:53:37 AM

Title: What size oilpan do I need?
Post by: Da Londo on June 18, 2015, 10:53:37 AM
I see all defferent sizes from 3,5 up to 5,5 liters. Which one to choose?
It will be needed for a 650 with FZD 32.28, sportscam and exhaust. The car will be used on the road.
Title: Re: What size oilpan do I need?
Post by: Mics126 on June 25, 2015, 10:11:19 PM
as long as your not giving it a boot full constantly then the 3.5 should be more than enough. do you have a oil temp gauge because then you would know if you need a larger sump or not.
Title: Re: What size oilpan do I need?
Post by: Piotross on June 25, 2015, 10:26:26 PM
If you need is for road use buy a 3.5 liters oil pan