Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: tris70uk on June 15, 2015, 12:13:54 PM

Title: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
Post by: tris70uk on June 15, 2015, 12:13:54 PM
Hi

In desperate need of a 650 aircooled bellhousing for my 500 restoration. 

will need a starter too,  but will sort that.  Really hoping someone has one to hand,  ideally closeish to Sheffield?

Thanks

Jon
Title: Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
Post by: DeVilleChris on June 25, 2015, 11:33:11 PM
I have a complete Gearbox from a 76' car. Also several starter motors...

I am in Halifax.

Chris
Title: Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
Post by: tris70uk on June 28, 2015, 05:44:28 PM
Thanks.

I did get a bellhousing and a starter,  though don't know how reliable that will be so will bear you in mind.  Thanks.  :-)

Jon
Title: Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
Post by: Kent126 on June 28, 2015, 09:18:18 PM
I have several starters. I'm in Kent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
Post by: sunriser81 on July 02, 2015, 04:19:57 PM
bellyhousing £35
starter used £33

inc postage
Title: Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
Post by: tris70uk on July 26, 2015, 03:49:54 PM
Cheers guys.  I did get a bellhousing and starter.  Not fitted starter yet,  bellhousing on.  :-)