Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: dadandlad on June 02, 2015, 03:27:14 PM

Title: Bis Engine spares
Post by: dadandlad on June 02, 2015, 03:27:14 PM
I have too many parts throwing around for my Bis so if anyone wants engine spares they are free to whoever collects them
2 engine blocks both with water marks in them but should hone out
1 Crankshaft could do with a regrind  SOLD
1 Flywheel
2 Pistons and rods that need a good clean SOLD
1 Zelmot distributor (seized) SOLD
1 Front timing cover
4 Pushrods
2 Polish Carbs one has bits missing
1 Front pulley and strainer
3 Camshaft followers
1 Inlet manifold
Various other engine spares
As I said they are free to anyone who wants to collect them before I scrap them
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 02, 2015, 07:02:08 PM
Ooh, I would be interested in the rods, free sounds far too good so could trade you cash or beer whichever you prefer!  ;D
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: dadandlad on June 02, 2015, 08:50:03 PM
Hi Gary
You are more than welcome to them, rather you had them than scrap man
Do you want to call for them or have I to drop them off for you
P.S I don't drink only coffee by the gallon  :)
Mark
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 02, 2015, 09:35:51 PM
Thanks, Mark, if you PM me an address I will pop by and Dave you a trip. Happy to do cash or a jar of Nescafe!  ;D
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: Kent126 on June 02, 2015, 11:03:27 PM
I also have a bis steering wheel, and gearbox mounting bracket it anyone wants them for free? No use to me.

Tom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: dadandlad on June 02, 2015, 11:16:56 PM
Just thought there is also a couple of carburettors I will have a look but think one has a few bits missing
Don't think they are Webbers but the polish version
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: mintex on June 04, 2015, 07:06:56 PM
Hi bud.
Would you considerer posting the  Zelmot distributor (i can pay you buy paypal) as i want to try this electronic conversion but don't want to risk scrapping my dizzy if i get it wrong lol.
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: dadandlad on June 04, 2015, 07:39:00 PM
Yes I can post the distributor
Posted with Hermes £2.78 if you are okay with 3-4 days delivery
Regards
Mark
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: dadandlad on June 04, 2015, 07:50:16 PM
Just updated original post marked bits that are taken as SOLD but they are free
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: mintex on June 04, 2015, 07:54:08 PM
Yes, that would be ok, thanks bud  :good:

Are you sure you dont want a bit more for it? i will pm you my name and address, let us know your paypal add and i will sort it out  :)
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: Henmiester on June 25, 2015, 03:48:21 PM
Hi do you still have the engine blocks and carbs. Simon
Title: Re: Bis Engine spares
Post by: dadandlad on June 25, 2015, 08:36:40 PM
Hi Simon
Unfortunately engine blocks have gone but think I still have a carb
Mark