Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: dadandlad on May 17, 2015, 08:57:44 PM

Title: 126 P BIS Clutch plate and release bearing
Post by: dadandlad on May 17, 2015, 08:57:44 PM
126 P  BIS clutch plate and release bearing
Got these surplus to requirement, release bearing will definitely fit the BIS but not sure if the clutch plate is correct for a BIS
£10 + £4 p+p  


(http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv57/markm16/P1030131_zpsmx4ruoaw.jpg) (http://s669.photobucket.com/user/markm16/media/P1030131_zpsmx4ruoaw.jpg.html)
Title: Re: 126 P BIS Clutch plate and release bearing
Post by: dadandlad on May 30, 2015, 11:09:51 AM
Any takers for price of postage £4.00 before I chuck them out
Title: Re: 126 P BIS Clutch plate and release bearing
Post by: Gadge on May 31, 2015, 08:15:57 AM
I think the clutch plate is an air cooled one. I remember my clutch had the buffer springs in the middle. Great price though there must be someone who wants one even as a spate :D
Title: Re: 126 P BIS Clutch plate and release bearing
Post by: Craig on May 31, 2015, 01:47:06 PM
If it's still available i'll take it. Will drop you a pm