Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: skoda_norman on May 14, 2015, 09:09:20 AM

Title: 1983 Fiat 126 BROWN
Post by: skoda_norman on May 14, 2015, 09:09:20 AM
I think the time has come to admit that I am out of my depth with this one. We'll both be sad to see it go but it is the right thing to do. Happy to answer any questions that people may have.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-Fiat-126-Brown-034-FUT-034-Project-/121651251831?

(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/LUwAAOSwrklVVFQ9/$_57.JPG)
Title: Re: 1983 Fiat 126 BROWN
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 15, 2015, 10:59:48 AM
Good luck with the sale - hope you stay in touch with the world of 126!  ;D
Title: Re: 1983 Fiat 126 BROWN
Post by: skoda_norman on May 15, 2015, 02:25:08 PM
I very much doubt it'll be our last 126 ... :)
Title: Re: 1983 Fiat 126 BROWN
Post by: Scratchski on May 15, 2015, 06:16:08 PM
So not fair, some cool wee cars come up for sale recently and i'm still about 2 or 3 years off getting a garage up  :cry: :D
Title: Re: 1983 Fiat 126 BROWN
Post by: skoda_norman on May 24, 2015, 06:32:18 AM
Two hours to go!