Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: lancianut on May 11, 2015, 03:53:47 PM

Title: Unregistered Fiat 126 ELX for free
Post by: lancianut on May 11, 2015, 03:53:47 PM
I have been offered a job overseas on a 5 year contract so the 126 is for sale as I cannot keep it in storage for so long.

Its a Polish ELX in Orange which I have partially stripped. Its registered with HMRC but not DVLA.

Comes with lots of new parts such as lights and cables wiring loom etc.

Body is in reasonable condition needs patches on floor pans. Good engine was running prior to strip and is still in vehicle

Trailer need for collection within 3 weeks from Southampton. I am working in London so can only be weekends

Collector can also have any of the tools in the garage also or anything else you fancy, its a lock up so all has to go. :o

Also available clio 172 needs a bit of work and a big dent but has MOT until end of Jun again free.

regards

Johnny



Title: Re: Unregistered Fiat 126 ELX for free
Post by: nathanfiddes on May 12, 2015, 07:17:27 PM
PM sent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Unregistered Fiat 126 ELX for free
Post by: Kent126 on May 19, 2015, 10:59:32 PM
Hi Johnny, you still got the clio 172? If so can I give it a home? Tom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Unregistered Fiat 126 ELX for free
Post by: chuffed on May 23, 2015, 09:39:34 PM
Interested in this if it's still around! I think ive messaged you!
Title: Re: Unregistered Fiat 126 ELX for free
Post by: Mikei on May 27, 2015, 09:10:12 PM
Hi I guess I'm too late for this one but if any of your cars are still available please get in touch thanks