Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: theBISiness on April 23, 2015, 01:15:46 PM
-
I'm looking at buying a new set of wheels for my BIS. Wondering what sort of width would fit on the front? Looking at a 7J set all round. Would this fit with a bit of tyre stretch, or would it be better to get a staggered set 6J front and 7J back?
-
This is a 6j on the front and a 5.5 on the back they are an only just with the arches rolled although my car is quite low-
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/cheekos10/null-15.jpg) (http://s7.photobucket.com/user/cheekos10/media/null-15.jpg.html)
If you want to run 7j out back you will need some arch mods or arch extensions but I don't think the combo you are after is out of the way, you might just need to buy a set and then get them to fit the car but If you don't want to play around with the body I wouldn't go more than 5j all round.
-
I know it's not my thread but didn't want to start a new one, sorry about that,
But what do you think the widest wheels I could put on and still look ok? I'm wanting deep dish but how much of a dish ish the question, I've got 4" extenders for the front and 5" for the back so I can really go to any length
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk