Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on April 12, 2015, 06:52:22 PM

Title: G reg BIS for sale "G461 ANR"
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 12, 2015, 06:52:22 PM
Hi all,

Friend of mine selling a Red G reg BIS, I dont know very much about it, just that he saved it from a scrap yard late last year, he doesn't have the time to do anything with it so simply wants want to get the money back for it that he paid which is £100.

Car is located in Bolton.

Any questions I will pass on to him!

Ta

Chris
Title: Re: G reg BIS for sale "G461 ANR"
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 12, 2015, 06:54:42 PM
Here are some photos!

(http://s7.postimg.org/j6b7bqru3/10994660_406225609543642_881369288_n.jpg)

(http://s2.postimg.org/mhh29e3ix/11004158_406225859543617_134972459_n.jpg)


(http://s3.postimg.org/6pernwevn/10984920_406226159543587_1063189778_n.jpg)

(http://s11.postimg.org/44bx2qos3/11006086_406225989543604_911063066_n.jpg)

(http://s22.postimg.org/umy74nh5d/11008941_406226312876905_1395261831_n.jpg)

Title: Re: G reg BIS for sale "G461 ANR"
Post by: dadandlad on April 12, 2015, 11:42:14 PM
Hi Chris
If it hasn't been sold I would like to buy it as I need quite a lot of bits for mine
Cheers
Mark
Title: Re: G reg BIS for sale "G461 ANR"
Post by: dadandlad on April 14, 2015, 04:30:33 PM
pm sent
Title: Re: G reg BIS for sale "G461 ANR"
Post by: Gwtaylor on April 16, 2015, 07:07:24 PM
Is this still forsale?
Title: Re: G reg BIS for sale "G461 ANR"
Post by: dadandlad on April 17, 2015, 08:14:04 AM
Sorry I have bought it collecting tomorrow