Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: Piotross on April 05, 2015, 07:51:12 PM

Title: Gold OZ 13' rims
Post by: Piotross on April 05, 2015, 07:51:12 PM
Hello, I would like to offer my original Italian OZ 13' rims (4x98)  I've got two other complete sets of rims and I think I don't need them actually.

Wheels are fully renovated, have been blasted, checked on the machine if they are equal, have been painted gold powder with zinc primer. Really rare rims in excellent condition. They are not used since the renovation.

(http://iv.pl/images/96671704437342211764.jpg) (http://iv.pl/) (http://iv.pl/images/29166731513377859461.jpg) (http://iv.pl/) (http://iv.pl/images/40407250971658884514.jpg) (http://iv.pl/)

The price is 250£ + postage
Title: Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
Post by: first car fiat on May 17, 2015, 11:30:14 PM
I would like to buy them wheels. Roughly how much will it be to ship to England?
Title: Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
Post by: Piotross on May 18, 2015, 03:21:50 PM
Shiipping to England I think it will be 50£. They have more than 20 KG.
Title: Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
Post by: first car fiat on May 20, 2015, 08:34:33 AM
Yeah ok I will buy them. My email is: [email protected]
Title: Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
Post by: Piotross on June 05, 2015, 09:20:38 AM
still actual :)
Title: Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
Post by: Piotross on June 26, 2015, 04:26:09 PM
New price is 220£
Title: Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
Post by: lupohunty on July 11, 2015, 11:55:33 PM
Hi what offset are they and what size tyres you been running
Title: Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
Post by: Piotross on July 12, 2015, 09:33:28 AM
ET 29 and 5J

compatible with tyres :

135/70/13
145/65/13
155/65/13