Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: shielsy on March 19, 2015, 12:56:07 AM

Title: jesus clips
Post by: shielsy on March 19, 2015, 12:56:07 AM
 the wee spring clips that hold on the winder handles and door handle on a fiat 500
Title: Re: jesus clips
Post by: stuey on March 19, 2015, 06:53:59 AM
try omega clips- ;D
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-X1-9-500-OMEGA-CLIPS-PAIR-FOR-THE-WINDOW-WINDERS-/300523762324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item45f89cb294
Title: Re: jesus clips
Post by: shielsy on March 19, 2015, 11:36:28 AM
thanks stuey done   lol  :$ :D ;)
Title: Re: jesus clips
Post by: stuey on March 19, 2015, 12:24:21 PM
I was wondering why you called them jesus clips, I assume its because when we try to remove them and they ping across the garage we all shout "ahhh Jesus!"  :D
Title: Re: jesus clips
Post by: shielsy on March 22, 2015, 11:04:22 PM
SPOT ON LOL 
Title: Re: jesus clips
Post by: mintex on March 23, 2015, 11:29:49 AM
I was wondering why you called them jesus clips, I assume its because when we try to remove them and they ping across the garage we all shout "ahhh Jesus!"  :D


 i need to remove mine soon to change the door lock so i guess this will be me :lol: