Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Jayjay on March 10, 2015, 06:38:55 PM

Title: RHD Headlamps
Post by: Jayjay on March 10, 2015, 06:38:55 PM
Hi,
I'm a newbie searching for RHD headlamps please.
Many thanks
Title: Re: RHD Headlamps
Post by: Gadge on March 10, 2015, 08:27:19 PM
Good luck  :D
Title: Re: RHD Headlamps
Post by: Pete126 on March 10, 2015, 09:20:38 PM
Hi JayJay, the RHD lights are getting as rare as hens teeth :D check out this post http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=9579.0
Title: Re: RHD Headlamps
Post by: Jayjay on March 10, 2015, 09:36:57 PM
Hi JayJay, the RHD lights are getting as rare as hens teeth :D check out this post http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=9579.0
Thanks for that. I'm experiencing the same problem with my MOT station. They say I cannot use the converter strips as they cannot accept a horizontal beam, they say it MUST kick up to the left hand side and therefore I cant use the strips.
Mine isn't registered in the UK yet and I cant do that until I get the MOT, catch 22!!
Title: Re: RHD Headlamps
Post by: 1973/126 on March 10, 2015, 09:58:52 PM
 I have loads of second hand ones. I`ll have a look if any of them are usable.
 The worst case scenario is that you just use the rhd glass on lhd lamps. New 126 lhd headlamps can be bought pretty cheap.

 Think I saw your post of the FF. Do you need them for a Fiorino pick up?
Title: Re: RHD Headlamps
Post by: Pete126 on March 10, 2015, 10:28:59 PM
http://archive.club8090.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8494
Title: Re: RHD Headlamps
Post by: Jayjay on March 11, 2015, 06:47:52 AM
I have loads of second hand ones. I`ll have a look if any of them are usable.
 The worst case scenario is that you just use the rhd glass on lhd lamps. New 126 lhd headlamps can be bought pretty cheap.

 Think I saw your post of the FF. Do you need them for a Fiorino pick up?
Thank you that would be great. I've sent you a pm.
Title: Re: RHD Headlamps
Post by: Jayjay on March 11, 2015, 06:50:11 AM
http://archive.club8090.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8494
Thank you very much. I shall print this off and take it with me! MOT is on Thursday.
What a great response from this forum. Much appreciated.
Title: Re: RHD Headlamps
Post by: Jayjay on March 17, 2015, 08:19:25 PM
Thanks to all. I've now acquired some  :)