Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: laners99 on March 04, 2015, 10:02:51 PM

Title: Looking for a new oil filter
Post by: laners99 on March 04, 2015, 10:02:51 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a centrifugal oil filter if anyone has one.  I have searched ebay in many countries and even searched under fiat 500 to no avail.   Mine is really cracked and so that's why I need new one.  If any one has one spare that would be great,  but also if anyone is breaking that would also work as I would be willing to remove it myself.  I live in the West Midlands but am really willing to travel far for the right part.

Thanks!
Title: Re: Looking for a new oil filter
Post by: brynek7 on March 04, 2015, 11:33:58 PM
Hi
Which model you are looking for?
Fiat 126p air-cooled or
Fiat 126 bis
Title: Re: Looking for a new oil filter
Post by: drcdb15 on March 04, 2015, 11:42:00 PM
Just found this:

http://www.midwest-bayless.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=193370&i=314588918

$55 shipped to UK (about £36).
Title: Re: Looking for a new oil filter
Post by: drcdb15 on March 04, 2015, 11:50:12 PM
Also this:

http://www.autostoria.fr/en/lubrication-system/9468-centrifugal-filter-cover-fiat-all.html

or if you fancy an upgrade, albeit a bit more pricey, what about Art 0203:

http://www.fiat500sport.com/cooling-system.html



Title: Re: Looking for a new oil filter
Post by: drcdb15 on March 04, 2015, 11:52:13 PM
For probably the best price and easiest to deal with, have you tried asking Piotr ?

Title: Re: Looking for a new oil filter
Post by: ChrisRLewis on March 04, 2015, 11:57:02 PM
Also listed on Axel Gerstl
http://webshop.fiat500126.com/katalog/artikelinfo/1343/lid_for_oil_extractor
Title: Re: Looking for a new oil filter
Post by: laners99 on March 05, 2015, 12:36:21 AM
Hi everyone, thanks for all the responses.  It turns out I got mixed up, it was actually the pulley part behind the filter I was after.  Accidentall cracked it whilst removing as it was jammed together.  Had a look on 126fan, the slovakian site.  They seem to have one, and I ve dealt with them before.
Title: Re: Looking for a new oil filter
Post by: 1973/126 on March 05, 2015, 07:25:09 AM
 Yes they`ve got one listed at 14 Euros. That is cheap.