Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: little donkey on March 03, 2015, 03:44:58 PM

Title: nearside original door mirror wanted for my 126
Post by: little donkey on March 03, 2015, 03:44:58 PM
Hi all
any one got an original nearside door mirror must be in good condition they want to sell as i need one for my fiat 126 brown
                            thank you
Title: Re: nearside original door mirror wanted for my 126
Post by: Bar Vitelli on March 03, 2015, 05:43:39 PM
Is it a brown Brown or another colour. I may have a spare for the Special Edition Brown. I need to check as I can't remember which side it is for. The Special Edition mirror is different to the normal 126 mirror.
Title: Re: nearside original door mirror wanted for my 126
Post by: little donkey on March 04, 2015, 12:56:56 PM
hi its just the standard near side door mirror that i need its got brown on the log book but i am sure it a standard mirror on my car, thanks
Title: Re: nearside original door mirror wanted for my 126
Post by: 1973/126 on March 04, 2015, 09:35:28 PM
 What year is your car? Has it got the earlier smaller mirrors or the later "square" ones?
Title: Re: nearside original door mirror wanted for my 126
Post by: little donkey on March 05, 2015, 10:55:37 AM
Hi its a 1986 aircooled model with the plastic square mirrors
Title: Re: nearside original door mirror wanted for my 126
Post by: 1973/126 on March 05, 2015, 07:16:22 PM
 I have couple of them square ones. They are both cromodoras of the same year car as yours.
 I`ll send you some pictures tomorrow.