Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on March 01, 2015, 03:26:34 PM

Title: Ladislav?
Post by: DeVilleChris on March 01, 2015, 03:26:34 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-air-cooled-Fiat-126-project-/111610165821?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19fc7bfa3d

Back up for sale?
Title: Re: Ladislav?
Post by: 1973/126 on March 01, 2015, 04:43:37 PM
 Yep that is me. Way too many projects on the go, so something has to go.
 I also managed to sort out the brakes this afternoon. One of the new wheel cylinders was leaking(typical).
Title: Re: Ladislav?
Post by: Bar Vitelli on March 01, 2015, 07:05:51 PM
18 bids already and 5 bidders...expecting this to go for a good price!  ;D
Title: Re: Ladislav?
Post by: Bar Vitelli on March 03, 2015, 07:34:12 AM
21 bids and 7 bidders! Looking good - hope it goes for a good price. It's worth it for the advertisement alone which made me chuckle when I read it properly last night. ' the electrics work (last time I checked)'! My guess it will go for over £1,000 with a last minute flurry on eBay... ;D
Title: Re: Ladislav?
Post by: 1973/126 on March 03, 2015, 07:49:02 AM
 We`ll see how it goes. I really wasn`t sure what it is worth so I put it up with no reserve. I just hope it goes to a good home and someone will restore it.
 I already had couple of bike engine conversion related questions :(

 Well the horn was playing up but still working when I put the advert on. It has now packed up. I have already changed it for a new one, but still the same. Have to look into it.
Title: Re: Ladislav?
Post by: poxxxy on March 04, 2015, 06:14:33 PM
Certainly looks like it could be restored without too much hassle! If only I wasn't trying to raise funds to pay off the credit card :D.
Title: Re: Ladislav?
Post by: 1973/126 on March 04, 2015, 07:50:31 PM
 I`m really surprised in the interest we had in this car and how the price went up.
 I was going to sell it much cheaper earlier on in the year, but the guy who was going to buy it never picked it up.
 
Title: Re: Ladislav?
Post by: drcdb15 on March 04, 2015, 11:17:29 PM
Over £800 and still a whole day to go...

I can't stand the tension, where's my Valium???

At this rate, Ladislav, you'll be able to give Lil' Rod a new home  ;D