Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: dixie on February 28, 2015, 08:04:31 AM

Title: Fiat 500 / 126 required.
Post by: dixie on February 28, 2015, 08:04:31 AM
Hi all
I'm back again after a few years without a  small friend in my garage.
So I would like a tidy (maybe a small bit of work needed) running, rhd, moted, nothing to do to it, fiat 126 or 500. Im based in Gloucestershire. Open to most prices but not silly as "I wasn't born yesterday" ;)
Thanks folks
Title: Re: Fiat 500 / 126 required.
Post by: Kent126 on March 11, 2015, 05:24:42 PM
Hi welcome back to the forum. Unfortunately the days of cheap 126's are long gone! If you can even find a decent RHD aircooled as you have described, you need at least £2,000 now.

There are also several people on here looking as well.

Seems the 126 is getting rarer.

Good luck though!
Tom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Fiat 500 / 126 required.
Post by: shielsy on March 11, 2015, 06:24:55 PM
mine
Title: Re:
Post by: dixie on March 20, 2015, 09:11:55 PM
Brought 'Barnaby' a 1988 15k miles 126 bis. Nearly fully restored. New engine
Title: Re: Fiat 500 / 126 required.
Post by: laners99 on March 20, 2015, 10:00:58 PM
I was in a similar situation to you, remember when a few hundred could pick up a very tidy one.  I decided to buy one off a Polish guy and register it myself so save costs.