Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: Dom.kelltt on February 25, 2015, 10:27:58 PM

Title: Dash and clocks
Post by: Dom.kelltt on February 25, 2015, 10:27:58 PM
Does anybody know if anywhere offers a replacement dashboard and/or clocks, wanting something a bit more "jazzy" or "smooth" than the old black and grey block clocks etc, and also the long dashboard cover are there any others that are made that look more stylish than the plastic/fake leather trim stuff that's originally in the BIS's from 89????

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Dash and clocks
Post by: Gadge on February 26, 2015, 06:57:27 AM
Universal clocks or even digital speedos are readily avalible on ebay or you could try www.demon-tweeks.co.uk they have a large selection

As for the dash you could get creative and use vinyl or even fold some aluminum sheet over it :)
Title: Re: Dash and clocks
Post by: thepuddlejumper on February 26, 2015, 01:05:12 PM
If it's left hand drive you can get fibreglass sporty versions in Italy.  You could also look at the various abarth versions for the 500.

Ralph
Title: Re: Dash and clocks
Post by: Dom.kelltt on February 26, 2015, 08:31:40 PM
I'll get funky with some vinal or something such as that and it's right hand drive so sadly that won't work, Thankyou for the link I'll check them out now thanks :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Dash and clocks
Post by: drcdb15 on February 26, 2015, 11:27:10 PM
Axel Gerstl offer a dashboard cover and also some other interior trim upgrades, eg for the centre console - also a rather fetching flower vase which I believe fits onto the dashboard on the passenger side, to brighten things up.

Get in touch with your feminine side...  :$
Title: Re: Dash and clocks
Post by: Dom.kelltt on March 22, 2015, 12:14:29 AM
Found some beautiful dash clocks and dials all set out great. Was just about to place an order then I checked the price.... £495 for it.... Maybe when I win the lottery I suppose ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Dash and clocks
Post by: Gadge on March 22, 2015, 09:04:16 AM
Your learning fast kid, mods arnt cheap  :D
Title: Re: Dash and clocks
Post by: Dom.kelltt on March 22, 2015, 09:54:50 AM
Just going to attempt at making my own now, would be great having these I found but they cost more than I paid for the car so they are a no no lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk