Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: STAGSPARES on February 22, 2015, 03:01:11 PM

Title: BIS GEARBOX WANTED
Post by: STAGSPARES on February 22, 2015, 03:01:11 PM
Hi, please can anyone help me locate a replacement gearbox for my 126 BIS or advise where I could get it repaired? First gear doesn't work anymore. Thank you. Peter.
Title: Re: BIS GEARBOX WANTED
Post by: brynek7 on February 22, 2015, 11:03:27 PM
Hi, if you are looking for still gearbox, fiat 126 bis? I have the gearbox,
thanks
Title: Re: BIS GEARBOX WANTED
Post by: STAGSPARES on February 23, 2015, 11:56:22 AM
Hi,
Do all the gears work OK? How much is it including delivery to UK?
Thanks.
Title: Re: BIS GEARBOX WANTED
Post by: brynek7 on February 24, 2015, 12:40:05 PM
Hi
works ok, uk delivery it will be £ 150.
but I have an idea for gearbox parts will be cheaper, first gear wheel
i live in manchester
thanks
Title: Re: BIS GEARBOX WANTED
Post by: sunriser81 on February 28, 2015, 09:23:41 AM
Hi i have got BIS gearbox here in UK on stock, £130 delivered cheers.