Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: 1973/126 on January 31, 2015, 04:04:24 PM

Title: Beautiful 1983 Fiat 126 to be sold at auction.
Post by: 1973/126 on January 31, 2015, 04:04:24 PM
 Here is a link to a car that will be coming up for auction soon. It looks  stunning and has some nice mods by the sounds of it.
 I wish, I could.
 http://www.silverstoneauctions.com/1983-fiat-126-abarth
Title: Re: Beautiful 1983 Fiat 126 to be sold at auction.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 31, 2015, 04:11:01 PM
It does look beautiful, Ladislav, I normally go standard but would make an exception for this one!
Title: Re: Beautiful 1983 Fiat 126 to be sold at auction.
Post by: 1973/126 on January 31, 2015, 04:15:09 PM
 Garry you haven`t got one in this colour yet and I`m sure there is always space for one more ;D
Title: Re: Beautiful 1983 Fiat 126 to be sold at auction.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 31, 2015, 04:38:20 PM
There's actually space for 2 more but I've reserved the spots for a couple of extra special cars I'm chasing!  ;D
Title: Re: Beautiful 1983 Fiat 126 to be sold at auction.
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on January 31, 2015, 06:14:00 PM
Nice motor with a price tag based upon the Jordan provenance. I would be more impressed if the Jordan mechanics had worked on the car. I believe that there is a car that was prepped by the Maclaren team. As for provenance I think that the car to own would be the 126 that was used by the F1 Embassy team and driven by the late World Champion , Graham Hill. I always wondered who owned the 126 Bis that was parked in the British Racing Driving Club at Silverstone when I went there in the days of Mansel and Damon Hill ?
Then again there was a blue air cooled 126 being driven around Pinewood studios by the James Bond stage about 20 years ago , now that could have been a story  ;D
Title: Re: Beautiful 1983 Fiat 126 to be sold at auction.
Post by: poxxxy on February 03, 2015, 10:02:04 PM
Very nice but 8-10K :( lol.

It would be nice to think that my BIS had some kind of history like those stories, but prior to me its history is pretty much unknown.

I would love to hear from a previous owner that they had seen my car on here or on the road :D.
Title: Re: Beautiful 1983 Fiat 126 to be sold at auction.
Post by: Kent126 on February 03, 2015, 10:50:41 PM
Looks nice, but shame a low mileage and mint car has been butchered.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Beautiful 1983 Fiat 126 to be sold at auction.
Post by: poxxxy on February 04, 2015, 11:43:11 AM
Nothing that special engine wise about it either... nothing any of us couldn't do :D.