Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: Gwtaylor on January 18, 2015, 03:41:04 PM
-
I plan on restoring 1 126 to original
And would love to modify one after
I hear people talk about a 1.2 8v MPI BUT what year and vehicle are these out or are they any other tied and tested engine swaps?
-
An engine swap will almost certainly dramatically devalue a 126. There are no simple engine swaps but the few that have been done well cost more than upgrading the standard engine which often increases the value of your car. If you did want an engine swap project then I would keep my eye out for one of the many failed/abandoned swap projects that keep on turning up >:(
-
Hello GWTaylor,
you can SWAP a BMW-K-motorcycle-engine also.
Look on youtube "fiat 126 with K75". Thats my car.
I can offer a complete SWAP-Kit for build for you.
Greets
-
understand that it will probably devalue the car but I'm not looking for a quick turn around for a quick buck I just thought I wouldn't mind making it a lot faster for abit more fun while I keep another for shows and originality
-
If you do fancy going the 1.2 FIRE route I've got a 75hp 1.2mpi engine here with dizzy I'm selling