Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: Da Londo on January 17, 2015, 12:05:46 AM
-
I've learned a great deal about many thing here on the forum and one of 'em was that a 40/80 cam would also be called a 300 degrees cam (correct me if I'm wrong). But now I go on ebay and find a cam like this: 40/80 110* 7,60 lift. What is this 110* and is 7,60 okay for lift? The swiatek does 7,20. Ebay number: 231295716159
-
Ah, Swiatek site back online. 110 degrees is Alpha angle.
??? What is alpha angle?
-
Kałuża has better camshafts than Świątek...
-
You have a website for Kałuża?
-
Kałuża hasn't own website. Sometimes he doing camshafts - it's a strange situation.
I have some new camshafts of Kałuża project
-
Can you give me the specs from that camshaft?
-
Camshaft 555
Lift cam 7.8 mm 7.8 mm
Valve opening 41 st. 72 st.
Closing the valve 61 st. 30 st.
arrangement of valves - a cold engine 0.15 mm 0.10 mm - a cold engine 0.15 mm 0.10 mm
-
Can you explain what makes this one better?