Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on January 15, 2015, 06:39:19 PM
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-BIS-REAR-BUMPER-/141540520400?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20f478f1d0
I'm not bothered about the bumper, it looks like A Bis pickup?
Chris
-
back bumper for 126 after 1986 :P :P
-
It's an amphibious 126, part of a limited edition built back in the 90's. Not as pretty as the normal BIS but the extra water cooling meant that they could reach significantly higher speeds both on land and in water. From memory only a dozen or so we're built, rust was always an issue and many simply rotted away from the inside out. To combat this a fibre glass version was built and this looks like it could be one of those exceptionally rare models...
-
Bar Vitelli, I suspect some Black Sheep talking there :P
I heard this was designed for the Pope, but he couldn`t fit in the back.
It looks fairly nicely done.
-
https://www.watercar.com/index.php
;D ;D ;D