Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: laners99 on January 08, 2015, 02:33:13 AM

Title: Absolute necessities
Post by: laners99 on January 08, 2015, 02:33:13 AM
Hello!  Currently in the process of a mild renovation and so in need of a few bits and pieces so hoping someone might be willing to sell a few things if they are available. Already done much Ebay hunting.   The car I've got is a 1999 Polski and if anyone has got 2 RHD headlights or a passenger seat (vinyl black type) or even a full interior, if of a different colour if it has the headrests.  Thanks James
Title: Re: Absolute necessities
Post by: 126blackbird on January 08, 2015, 10:11:16 AM
I have 2 very good headlight for sale, going to send you a PM
Title: Re: Absolute necessities
Post by: laners99 on January 08, 2015, 12:07:10 PM
I've replied to your PM and so hopefully thIs will complete another piece of the jigsaw!
Title: Re: Absolute necessities
Post by: laners99 on January 16, 2015, 09:41:25 PM
Thanks Blackbird,  received the headlights yesterday and they are ideal! Also if anyone else has an interior (the kind with headrests) then don't worry about replying even if this thread gets really old!
Title: Re: Absolute necessities
Post by: sunriser81 on February 07, 2015, 10:32:05 PM
Hi I have got complete interior black old style from 1988, but no headrest just simple old black interior.
Title: Re: Absolute necessities
Post by: laners99 on February 20, 2015, 11:33:38 PM
Hi sunriser, sorry for such a long delay in replying...been away for a while.  Thanks so much for the offer but I'm afraid I'm a bit too ocd about trying to keep it original and like it's just come out of the factory (I'm a v.long way of though).  The polish ones do seem a bit rarer than I thought they would be.