Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: nathanfiddes on December 27, 2014, 03:18:35 PM
-
Hi
My tyres are all cracked and don't hold air well, anyone got any 135 80 r12 tyres?
I also may look at 13" Fiat alloys too.
Thanks
Nathan
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
New ones are available on http://mytyres.co.uk for 30 quid each
-
http://allegro.pl/fiat-seicento-punto-polonez-126p-uno-bbs-tipo-i4921945754.html
and nice alloys from Poland :)
-
Where's the best place to get replacement tyres and inner tube for my DeVille? The size is 135 R 12. If I have a tyre, where can I get an inner tube from? Just home after a blow out. Waited 6 hours for a tow truck and have had to leave my car I a garage in Ilkley so will need to try d sort it out tomorrow after a good nights sleep.
-
fun day for you then.. :P
I used a garage on shay lane close to me Garry for a new tyre, I also have a new tyre at home.. I have a spare wheel you can use to put on yours to get it home if you want? saves you having to mess around, and at least its home then for you?
I'm free tomorrow if you want a lift over there..
Chris
-
I bet that spoilt the day :( as Chris said you should have a spare wheel in one of the cars that you can use, any good tyre bay should be able to sort you out with a new inner tube, I'm also available tomorrow ;D
-
Thanks, fella's that's much appreciated. I've managed to find a spare in my Silver so will drive across in my blue car tomorrow to sort out. I'll need to get the old wheel sorted though as it will bug me if I don't so the advice on the inner tube is much appreciated. What's the name of the garage on Shay Lane? What size did you buy? Was it 135 R 12 or a bigger size (and does that mean I would have to get bigger wheels for the East of my car)?
We must all meet up sometime soon. Preferably somewhere warm. I'm still thawing out! :)
-
Carvery? ;D
-
:o
-
Chris don't mention that name to Gary! You'll give him a heart attack ;D
-
Well Ilkley is a nice place, I'm sure somewhere will get Garry a curry! :P
-
In all seriousness, if you need a lift to stop you having to take 2 cars, I can take the mini, its easier haha
-
Those carvery portions are what will give me a heart attack!
Thanks again for the offer, Chris, I'lll take the blue, hopefully it will be a more relaxing drive than I had today!
I'd be up for a New Year road trip to Bolton Abbey for breakfast at the Tea Cottage if you chaps are up for it?
Let me know, half a chance I could talk Mrs BV into it which would be an early year 4 car convoy! ;D
-
Home safely with the DeVille all tucked up with a temporary Silver wheel on! ;D
Need to get that sorted in the New Year when I've got some cash.
Not all bad, popped into Lishmans if Ilkley on my way back to try out their new hot counter.
http://www.lishmansonline.co.uk
Yum! Pete, Chris...not as far as Bolton Abeey but still worth a trip if you are up for it! They even 'carve' the beef for the hot roast beef sandwiches! ;D
-
Do I need to bring a credit card? :P
Will see in the new year, when I've repaired one of the cars...
-
I could give you a lift in one if mine, Chris, I've got 4 that work and 3 that don't! ;D