Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Tuning & Customising 126 Models => Topic started by: Ministig on December 18, 2014, 09:12:51 PM

Title: Gold 126!!
Post by: Ministig on December 18, 2014, 09:12:51 PM
I have decided to wrap my BIS in gold for some reason. I will post some pictures up over the next week or so  :D

Jacob
Title: Re: Gold 126!!
Post by: stuey on December 18, 2014, 09:46:24 PM
Me likey sounds a hoot 😜
Title: Re: Gold 126!!
Post by: Bar Vitelli on December 19, 2014, 04:45:04 AM
Wow - a new SPecial Edition!  ;D
Title: Re: Gold 126!!
Post by: Dom.kelltt on January 13, 2015, 04:57:41 PM
How much have you done if you have managed to start? 😱😱


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Gold 126!!
Post by: Ministig on January 17, 2015, 08:06:32 PM
I've finally got the wrap and im starting tomorrow. I'll probably post some pics tomorrow :)