Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: shielsy on November 30, 2014, 02:23:59 PM
-
http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=8797.0
car belonged to baron amedeo guillet
5 times decorated ww2 italian war hero ie devil commander
its had full nut bolt resto £3o00 ono or swap for morris minor spitfire etc delivery to gb can be arranged £250
or collect your self move expensive
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500007_zps8fc06080.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500007_zps8fc06080.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500005_zps29d73b88.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500005_zps29d73b88.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500004_zpsc69221b2.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500004_zpsc69221b2.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500001_zps7d9177a7.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500001_zps7d9177a7.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500009_zps532001fc.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500009_zps532001fc.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500010_zpsd1f8af78.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500010_zpsd1f8af78.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500037_zpsfc15d9e9.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500037_zpsfc15d9e9.jpg.html)
07773242816 its nct exempt ie mot in southern ireland gb age related plate s can be applied for
-
Good luck with the sale, Shielsey, it looks a minter! Great registration plate too! ;D
-
cheers its a minter ok lol 8)
-
bump
-
Having no luck owen? :(
-
it l sell no one wants to spend good money for something done , owen nw
-
Quite nice - worth every penny! I wish I could buy it. Trouble is, if I did, I would have 4 126s!
-
worth every penny is right especially as its an early rhd not a lot of rot was in it but still needed a fair bit to rebuild ,and very well detailed and lots of pics of the work , and parts , owen nw would px or even swapp for early classic ie spitfire etc
-
I'm in the same boat, I'd love it too, looks nice. However I would then have 5... And I'm already mid restoration with 2 of them :(
-
ive just got back at the 500 havent touched it in 3 months , all new flexis cooper brake pipes refurbished the horn , built up ps door , side indicators run some wires round adjusted hand brake etc etc fitted new soft top owen n w
-
Hang in there, Owen, no one buys a classic when it's as cold as this! Come spring with some more scenic pics (rural backdrop etc.) and a bit of luck you should get close to what your car is worth! :)
-
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500004_zps15414c44.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500004_zps15414c44.jpg.html)
3 irish cars together
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500001_zpsca14a5fe.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500001_zpsca14a5fe.jpg.html)#
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/fiat500002_zps763147e9.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/fiat500002_zps763147e9.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/FIAT500011_zps82bdf001.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/FIAT500011_zps82bdf001.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/FIAT500009_zps27c65764.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/FIAT500009_zps27c65764.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/FIAT500007-Copy_zps24417452.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/FIAT500007-Copy_zps24417452.jpg.html)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/shielsy68/FIAT500005_zps5b42be9c.jpg) (http://s14.photobucket.com/user/shielsy68/media/FIAT500005_zps5b42be9c.jpg.html)
-
photoshoot was done today for classic car magizine irish vintage scene mag so is now back for sale
price is now £3000 ono or swap for nice morris minor or spitfire etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_bUXKpMOgE
-
bump
-
now front page featured in irish vintage scence mag open to offers or swap for another classic
-
Got the magazine today, much appreciated! You got a lot of coverage in this mag!! Car should sell now you would hope!
-
it going to a new home
-
Managed to sell it?
-
sold