Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Bar Vitelli on November 22, 2014, 09:33:53 PM
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-0-65-2dr-YELLOW-1976-P-reg-Saloon-/121492944706?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c498b3742
I went to see this car today and it was lovely. Not perfect, but lovely. The original colour was red and it has been painted yellow and in the main it's been done well. It looks to have the original engine which is good and there are lots of original features including some original dealer stickers high are really nice.
The interior has been refurbished with a brand new carpet and the seats are original look but brand new upholstery with no expense spared. The steering wheel is not original but I have a spare original that I would be happy to give to anyone who buys it because it would be nice to see the car go to a good home. The wing mirror is not original but that could be easily sort too.
New tyres and it will come with a 12 month MoT.
The price is high but the chaps who were selling it seemed really nice and I think would be open to sensible offers.
In summary, a rare and largely original car, that looks to be in solid mechanical and structural condition. The 1976 in RHD are few and far between so well worth a look.
Hope that helps anyone interested and it goes to a club member.
;D
-
I was thinking of going to have a look tomorrow haha
-
Too nice to miss out on, Chris, with chrome bumpers too! :)
-
Yeah... But i've also got a modern car on the way, and with 4 126's on the drive, im a bit stuck for space right now. Also dont have 4k spare :D :P
-
Yeah... But i've also got a modern car on the way, and with 4 126's on the drive, im a bit stuck for space right now. Also dont have 4k spare :D :P
Four 126s? You better watch it as you gonna end up like Bar Viteli ;D
What is the modern car you getting?
-
My guess is a Cinquecento! ;D
-
I went to see this car today and took a few photos which I have uploaded to Flikr..
https://www.flickr.com/photos/104283175@N04/sets/72157650180856881/
-
Looks nice. But, the under belly of the car does not look great. The jacking point looks like it would fail a MoT.
-
And have you seen that engine bay :-X? Not what you would expect at that price...