Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Sammy on November 16, 2014, 07:41:18 PM
-
I'm looking for a nice usable 126 I don't mind if it's a bit of a project but needs mot and to be road worthy.
Would look to swap my Renault 5 GTX 1.7 5dr if of interest. This is for sale currently @ £1000
http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/171504/sale-swap-1990-renault-portsmouth
Funnily enough been offered a 126 as you'll see in the link but nothing is moving fast with that deal.
-
For the record i'm not just looking for swap will have cash as will soon have sold the R5 :)
-
Good luck! another 126 being driven is always positive! ;D
-
Really don't know why it hasn't gone! If only mine was running I would swap, or if only I had a casual £1000 spare 😠good luck anyway :)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Bump
-
Bump forgetting any sort of swap what have you for sale??
-
It's a shame you're struggling to find a 126, They really are becoming sought after and the prices are showing it!
Chris
-
Hi I have got some 126 projects for sale if you are interestig.
-
Yeah definitely still interested. Still not in 126 ownership have you got a thread or any details?
-
Hi its 1981 LHD solid for age and runner. Will find some time this week to better check, but i think this will be easy project.
-
Looks good let me know