Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on November 09, 2014, 06:57:11 AM

Title: Rickshaw / Pedicab Fiat 126p
Post by: Amateb8 on November 09, 2014, 06:57:11 AM
What the.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rickshaw-Pedicab-Fiat-126p-/271661382722?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
Title: Re: Rickshaw / Pedicab Fiat 126p
Post by: stuey on November 17, 2014, 12:34:30 PM
beat me to it... "WTF Darling" :D
Title: Re: Rickshaw / Pedicab Fiat 126p
Post by: dajwid on November 17, 2014, 08:38:41 PM
 ;D  That has really made my day ! absolutely rubbish .
I love the comment

Do not miss out.Priced low to sell,One of a kind.

NOTE: Pickup is from Hungary! Thats a long way to ride it.

Im still laughing, Watch the video !!!!!  :P ::) ;D ;D :D ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRP3qgz7UH4

Maybe its only me. If I saw this on the street 100% I would have a go just to watch the riders little legs peddling so fast  ;D