Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: dom.kellett on November 09, 2014, 12:23:53 AM

Title: Widened air vents for bis?
Post by: dom.kellett on November 09, 2014, 12:23:53 AM
Not sure if I'll have to make them myself or if somewhere produces them, but does anyone have or know of anywhere that sells cents such as these?(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/08/d028a57e27b868aea30fa32bc79657cd.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Widened air vents for bis?
Post by: Gadge on November 09, 2014, 10:08:42 AM
They look bespoke items to me. I'm sure you'll be able to fabricate some yourself though like modifying a motorbike air box or something
Title: Re: Widened air vents for bis?
Post by: Gadge on November 09, 2014, 10:12:27 AM
It's also worth mentioning what a Great picture and good example of a bike engined 126 looks like and why so many bike engined BIS projects have failed. Look how tall the engine and induction system is. Lends itself very well on an air cooled but way too tall for the low bis engine compartment
Title: Re: Widened air vents for bis?
Post by: dom.kellett on November 09, 2014, 10:54:50 PM
Yeah, I'll make myself some 👏 how hard can that be............ Hmmm lol and yep I've realized that bit now, thankyou for not getting angry with me and my wonderful suggestions a few months ago ;) anyway thank you I'll get producing, ps what do you think of these arches at this width? I have bought the exact same ones?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Widened air vents for bis?
Post by: Gadge on November 10, 2014, 07:16:24 AM
I think the arches look great you just need some wheels to fill them properly. You may well need spacers with a big offset on the wheels
Title: Re: Widened air vents for bis?
Post by: dom.kellett on November 10, 2014, 07:47:57 AM
Looking for either some banded steel wheels, (so I can get them to about 6j I think or some minilights :) both around 300-400 new.... Hmmmmmm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk