Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on November 01, 2014, 09:11:27 PM

Title: Fiat X1/9 early alloy wheels (Speedline)!!
Post by: Amateb8 on November 01, 2014, 09:11:27 PM
These will fit a 126. The seller will scrap the set, if not sold! An absolute bargain at £30 for the set. I would snap it up, except I already have a set of Cinq Sporting alloys and Cromodora.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-X1-9-early-alloy-wheels-Speedline-/221590909698?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3397d8f302

Cheers, Angelo
Title: Re: Fiat X1/9 early alloy wheels (Speedline)!!
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 01, 2014, 09:33:49 PM

The wheels I am looking at end tomorrow, If I dont win them I will be buying these
Title: Re: Fiat X1/9 early alloy wheels (Speedline)!!
Post by: Pete126 on November 01, 2014, 09:41:53 PM
The current bid is 30 quid with 8 days to go
Title: Re: Fiat X1/9 early alloy wheels (Speedline)!!
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 01, 2014, 09:57:45 PM
Yeah, the ones i'm bidding on are at £76 :) I'd much prefer the alfa wheels