Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: 1973/126 on October 20, 2014, 06:47:00 PM

Title: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
Post by: 1973/126 on October 20, 2014, 06:47:00 PM
 Here is the link.
 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-AIRCOOLED-ONLY-11-000-MILES-NEW-GARAGE-BARN-FIND-/291271857234
 This had a reserve price on it. I`m assuming it was 2k and it doesn`t even have an MOT.
 Will be interesting to see how much it goes for.
Title: Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on October 20, 2014, 06:49:34 PM
I may be mistaken but I think this last sold for a lot less than it's presently at....looks a solid car though....so will be interesting to see what it goes for.....
Title: Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
Post by: 1973/126 on October 20, 2014, 06:52:24 PM
 I don`t remember seeing this  on eBay before, but now I think about it this might be the one that was advertised on Preloved for couple of years. I`ll try to find the link.
Title: Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on October 20, 2014, 06:56:22 PM
I think it was on Car & Classic for a long time but may have been an eBay sale.

Anyway, this car looks more up your street, Ladislav, super engine and the 2 mechanics look appealing too! :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126p-Abarth-Rally-Car-/121465593139?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c47e9dd33
Title: Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
Post by: 1973/126 on October 20, 2014, 07:22:16 PM
 Ha I found it.
 http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=6957.msg48914#msg48914
 It was first advertised at 7k over 2 years ago. Not sure if it`s till the same people selling it though.

 Garry I`ll have that Polish race car if the mechanics come with it.
Title: Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
Post by: drcdb15 on October 21, 2014, 12:03:49 PM
I love the way fleabay ads for 126s always say "will post to UK..."

I know the 126 is small, but ....  ;D
Title: Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on October 26, 2014, 10:01:11 PM
Sold for £2850...
Title: Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
Post by: 1973/126 on October 26, 2014, 10:14:26 PM
 Shocked :o.