Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Reputable Companies => Topic started by: mrsgoody76 on September 14, 2014, 10:31:36 PM

Title: Local Fiat Mechanics
Post by: mrsgoody76 on September 14, 2014, 10:31:36 PM
Hi all.

I live in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. Can anyone advise me on a reputable garage that can do work on a Fiat 126 Bis?

Cheers
Title: Re: Local Fiat Mechanics
Post by: mrsgoody76 on September 16, 2014, 02:04:09 AM
Oh well, i guess no one knows.
Happy days though I've sourced my very own Italian mechanic in the West Midlands   :yahoo:
Title: Re: Local Fiat Mechanics
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 16, 2014, 01:26:17 PM
Lucky you! Let us know what hes like!  :D :good:
Title: Re: Local Fiat Mechanics
Post by: poxxxy on September 17, 2014, 07:04:03 PM
I might be able to help you out now and then :). I've been away for the weekend otherwise i'd of got seen sooner :D
Title: Re: Local Fiat Mechanics
Post by: mrsgoody76 on September 18, 2014, 10:13:19 AM
I might be able to help you out now and then :). I've been away for the weekend otherwise i'd of got seen sooner :D

That would be good.
I don't know what needs doing yet other than it needs to pass a MOT, but I did notice that there was oil spitting out from the dipstick. There wasn't enough pressure to push the dipstick out, just oil coming out when the dipstick was removed.
I will have to investigate further.

Thanks.