Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: DawidGiermak on September 13, 2014, 01:25:44 PM

Title: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
Post by: DawidGiermak on September 13, 2014, 01:25:44 PM
Hey, I'm looking for some parts to replace in my Fiat 126, the parts I'm looking for are:

Headlights (my bulbs are bit worn out)
Dashboard Switches
Relays & Fuses
Distributor Cap

and a Wheel, preferably with an tyre which will fit the Fiat 126 as I don't have a spare :/

Cheers People!
Dawid
Title: Re: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
Post by: Robin on September 13, 2014, 04:16:53 PM
Hi mate I have everything you need exept the relays .
Title: Re: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
Post by: DawidGiermak on September 14, 2014, 12:30:58 AM
Ahh, splendid! Could you possibly upload some pictures of these parts for me?
And of course how much would you like for everything  ;D

Thanks a bunch!
Title: Re: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
Post by: Robin on September 14, 2014, 10:48:45 AM
If it's just headlight bulbs your after you might as well just get them from a shop??
I have pics up in my for sale post of all the other parts .
I sent you a pm befor with price but I didn't have a spair wheel then , I have one now .

 
Title: Re: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
Post by: DawidGiermak on September 15, 2014, 09:11:39 AM
I found the bulbs at my local Garage  :P
I did not receive any PM from you though...

If you don't mind, just send another one
Cheers