Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: buster wood on September 04, 2014, 09:56:35 PM

Title: Interior parts wanted
Post by: buster wood on September 04, 2014, 09:56:35 PM
Looking to find some interior parts for my fiat 126 bis looking at finding
Sun visors
Dash board cover
Interior carpet
And other various interior parts
Any help will be much appreciated I have seats but want them re covering
And the door trim too covering.
Title: Re: Interior parts wanted
Post by: Gadge on September 04, 2014, 10:46:09 PM
I have some of these parts - dash cover, brand new (500 style) sun visors, speedo housing

I also still have an excellent complete seat set (front and rear) and door cards but there a bit tatty
Title: Re: Interior parts wanted
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 05, 2014, 07:46:16 AM
Hi Danny, welcome to 126! I have headlining but it's pricey at £70 which is what I paid, let me know if you are interested. There are a couple of us in Halifax, where a bouts are you?  ;D
Title: Re: Interior parts wanted
Post by: buster wood on September 05, 2014, 06:55:13 PM
Yes gadge that's brilliant need dash board cover and sun visors I have the seats and door panels there tattered too wanting a decent pair if I can't find any am thinking of getting them recovered with similar fabric.
Bar Vitelli yes that's perfect if you can hold on to that for me, am in Halifax too just near booth town.
Title: Re: Interior parts wanted
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 05, 2014, 10:49:15 PM
No probs and no rush...great to have another 126 in Hqlifax...we're the Chesham of the North!  ;D