Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: Piotross on September 03, 2014, 08:16:53 PM
-
I have to offer 3x new, original engine repair kit for Fiat 126 Bis 700
- pistons 80.00 mm selection B, nominal
- rings, nominal
- piston pins
Postage to UK, Scotland, Ireland etc. 6-8 £
(http://iv.pl/images/42575407792571237350_thumb.jpg) (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=42575407792571237350.jpg) (http://iv.pl/images/09261915934781717171_thumb.jpg) (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=09261915934781717171.jpg)
-
For interested users I can add for free new copper gasket 0.5 mm of head to Fiat 126 BIS. So it's a all set.
(http://iv.pl/images/09498457373889660500_thumb.jpg) (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=09498457373889660500.jpg)
-
Do you have a full gasket set for sale and how much would you Charge? If you could email me info at [email protected]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
There are still two sets of engine repair kit to take :)
-
The price is 90£ with postage
-
New price £80 with postage
-
I have one more repair kit in my stock
-
UP! still have one set
-
Do you have a set left?
-
Yes I have :)
-
UP!
-
Hi piotross do you still have any of these left? :)
-
Yes
-
I do not need the repair kit. How much for the copper gasket only.
Cheers,
-
Up, still actual